Length 4.02 inches, 102 mm
Lone Wolf replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless steel, CNC machined, and heat treated. These combined features provide a lifetime of service at an affordable price.
The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols. Intended for use in the Glock 19 pistol only.
Special features include:
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required
- Fits all Glock generations
- Precision machined from heat treated 416 stainless steel
- Lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
- Tighter dimensions than the original
- Glass bead, satin finish exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design
- Button rifled, standard crown
- Lead, plated or jacketed bullets compatible
- Proudly made in the USA