- 3/32 pin punch for removing all Glock pins.
- Small flat head screwdriver for connector removal.
- 3/16 nut driver for installation and removal of aftermarket front sights.
- Small nylon parts brush for easy clean up.
- Hardened punch
- Brush has 20% longer bristles
- Brush bristles have been vulcanized in place to reduce individual bristle loss.
- Knurled body for improved grasp
*3/32 pin punch is not warranted for prying. Do not use punch for prying off magazine floor plates.
For proper stowing of tools:
- Insert punch first, orientating threads out
- Screwdriver goes in second with threads facing inward
- Not following this sequence can result in tools stuck in the body