Our Responder Range Bag is ideal for first responders and recreational shooters alike who spend time at the range. The bag is equipped with a NIJ IIIA bulletproof insert that allows the bag to be used as a portable clearing station as it acts as a safeguard for accidental discharge. Simply load and unload with your weapon pointed towards the bag’s bulletproof interior to help prevent injuries. The semi-flexible anti-ballistic panel adds approximately 112 square inches of vital personal protection in the event of a shooting incident.
Features and Benefits
- Removable bulletproof panel is lightweight, only adding approximately 20 ounces of ballistic weight.
- 112 square inches of discreet bulletproof protection.
- Multiple zippered pockets on front, rear and sides to organize your gear.
- Main compartment has 2 padded adjustable dividers to securely carry your weapon and accessories.
- Side-pockets have padded dividers and shell loops.
- Full wrap-around carry handles with adjusting MOLLE loops to hold gear.
- Adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip pad for optimal comfort and support.
- Anti-ballistic nylon sleeve repels water, resists rips, and is easily cleaned.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Measures 17"L x 13"W x 8"H.
- Weight of panel: 20 oz. (567 grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 4.7 lbs (2.1 kg).
- Sleeve: 100% 420-denier coated nylon.
- Capacity: 29 L (1800 cu in)
Shipping & Returns