Tactical Pistol Case
The Bullet Blocker NIJ IIIA Tactical Pistol Case is a modular clearing station that was designed for safely loading and unloading firearms. In the center of the pack, there is a level NIJ IIIA Ballistic Panel that acts as both a divider, as well as a clearing station. Made to safely absorb a round if a firearm that you are loading or unloading has an unintended discharge. Its interior is fully padded, guaranteeing maximum shock absorption and safeguards weapons from being damaged during transport. There is enough room inside for 2 firearms, plenty of magazines, and more. It features 2 main compartments; one is backed entirely in Velcro allowing you to adjust and personalize the pack to best suit your needs. Along with the pack you will receive one Universal Holster, one Utility Pouch, one Magazine Pocket and one Elastic Keeper. The other compartment contains 6 elastic magazine pouches, as well as 3 utility pockets which are perfect for smaller items. On the outside of the pack, there is a lockable/wraparound zipper that allows the pack to lay fully flat. There is also a rear external pocket for documents and other flat goods.
Features and Benefits
- NIJ IIIA Ballistic Clearing Station
- Main compartment with lockable zipper
- Fully padded to protect contents within
- Modular interior allows 100% customization
- Vinyl ID Window
- One Universal Holster
- One Utility Pouch
- One Magazine Pocket
- Elastic Keeper to hold tools or magazines
- Main compartment has 6 elastic magazine pouches and 3 utility pockets
- Exterior Velcro pocket for documents and other flat items
- D Rings for easy carry
- Wrap around zipper allows bag to lay flat
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Panel: Sewn in (tacked in main compartment).
- Dimensions: 12"L x 2.5"W x 10"H
Shipping & Returns