The BulletBlocker Instructor Armor Carrier Vest is a MOLLE compatible vest. MOLLE (pronounced molly, as in the female name) is an acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. It is used to define the current generation of load-bearing equipment and rucksacks utilized by a number of NATO armed forces, especially United States military personnel. The system's modularity is derived from the use of PALS webbing as rows of heavy-duty nylon stitched onto the vest to allow for attachment of various MOLLE-compatible pouches and accessories. Holds 8"x10", 10"x12" plates (not included) securely in the padded front and back pockets, with added adjustable, padded side storage for 5" x 8" soft plates (not included). Inner support comes from a wide, adjustable hook-n-loop and elastic waistband. Padded shoulder supports are fully adjustable and web straps are hook-n-loop backed to lay flat on chest. Added “D” rings on shoulder for flashlight attachment. Rescue grab handle in back and unit I.D. hook-n-loop for front patch placement
Features and Benefits
- Inside comfort cooling mesh storage for hydration bladder or maps and documents.
- Loaded with universal straps, front, back and sides for modular pouch attachment.
- Added front and back "INSTRUCTOR" patches.
- Safety Red for high visibility on the range.
- One size fits all.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Removable NIJ IIIA Panels for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.