Falcon Flight Jacket
The Bullet Blocker Flight Jacket is a cold weather parka that has been fitted with Level NIJ IIIA ballistic panels, which is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. Constructed of an oxford nylon shell and polyester lining, it provides superior water resistance, and unmatched warmth. Featuring a soft faux mouton-lined hood, storm flap, and cuffs it is designed to keep you warm even in the coldest conditions. With multiple pockets and reinforced elbows, this jacket is both practical and rugged.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for warmth.
- Water resistant.
- Adjustable hood is lined with faux mouton and trimmed with a removable faux fur.
- Two lower flap pockets and two large snap-closure chest pockets.
- Zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve with 4 additional pockets.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Removable Kevlar® bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- Utilizing the latest in soft body amour protection, BulletBlocker uses the latest in DuPont™ Kevlar® XP technology and the panels have been tested by the Department of Defense.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $170.00.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Shipping & Returns