Our Bullet Blocker level IIIa bulletproof Covert Backpack is meant to bring you the same tactical advantage in a low profile package. All items are made out of 1000D nylon Cordura fabric with advanced stitching and YKK quality zippers. The Covert is also all G.S.A. compliant. This discreet pack is made of 1000D Nylon Cordura with YKK military coil reversed zippers to keep dust and dirt out. The pack has an adjustable padded harness system has a metal "D" ring attachment point along with a padded removable waist belt. The main zippered compartment features a bladder pocket with center covered hose exit port and both inner panels have full MOLLE webbing for keeping your tactical gear safe and secure. The outside zippered pouch offers full access to the length of the pouch and has an inside clear window ID holder, hook and loop flap covered pocket, and hook and loop storage pocket. The top zipper on the front of the main compartment offers full length inside access and the lower zipper also offers side to side and top to bottom access.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-ballistic panel weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Padded mesh backing for reinforcement and airflow
- Detachable waist belt
- Sternum strap
- Side compression straps
- Grommets on all compartments
- Hydration compatible
- Three color choices.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- 12"W x 20"H x 7"D1680 in³ (27.5 L)
- Weight of panel: 20 oz. (567 grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 4.25 lbs. (2 kg).
Shipping & Returns
- *Due to the unique nature of our Closeout items, all sales on products from the Clearance/Closeout products are final.*