Our NIJ IIIA Canvas Classic Pack features a minimalist silhouette for a stylish and ultralight backpack that is ideal for everyday use. Perfectly sized to be used as a school bag for a teenager or as a daypack for an adult. Made with the same lightweight, semi-flexible NIJ IIIA ballistic panel that is used in all our products, this pack is sure to keep you safe wherever life takes you.
Features and Benefits
- Ballistic panel weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Adjustable padded straps.
- Rear ⅔ of back panel is padded.
- Main compartment for larger items like textbooks or a laptop.
- Front pocket serves as an organizer and utility pocket.
- Convenient grab handle.
- Available in four colors: Red, Muted Green, Tie Dye and Black.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Panel: Sewn in (tacked in main compartment).
- Weight of panel: 20 oz. (567 grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 1.3 lbs. (.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 16.7" x 13" x 8.5"
- Fabric type: 600-Denier Polyester
- Capacity: 25L (1550 cu in)
Shipping & Returns
"We bought the Bullet Blocker backpack for our grandson who is now in junior high. We bought the camo one and he really liked it. Of course, we hope it is never put to use, but we are more assured by having purchased it." -Shay
"Acquired 2 of the JanSport Bullet Blocker Back Packs For My Grand Children. I hope they Never Have to use Them But, it May Make The Difference, If They Do..." - Smith
"I first ordered a backpack for my son but it was to big for him. So I contacted Donna and she was very helpful with the return. I was so pleased I ordered two Jansport backpacks for both of my sons. The backpacks are the perfect size for my sons and excellent quality. Very happy with my purchase and I have peace of mind when my sons go to school." -EJ
“Beautiful backpack, excellent quality work, completely inconspicuous. I'm very happy. Thank you” -Miguel