Olive-and-black and made-in-the-USA, this Bareknuckle is based on the original ZT 0777 award-winner, but with a slimmed profile and upgraded materials. The blade is Sandvik 14C28N high-performance steel with our handsome BlackWash finish. The handle is anodized aluminum. A Sub-Frame Lock keeps the weight light and makes the Bareknuckle very easy to carry. The blade opens simply with Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper.
Kershaw-Bareknuckle - Olive Blackwash
- Blade Length 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Steel CPM 154
- Blade Finish/Coating BlackWash coating
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (3 mm)
- Closed Length 4.7 in. (11.8 cm)
- Handle Material 6061-T6 aluminum
- Handle Finish/Coating Olive anodized
- Handle Thickness 0.45 in. (11.5 mm)
- Overall Length 8.2 in. (20.7 cm)
- Weight 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Celina, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items