This "XL" Kershaw-Emerson now comes with D2 blade steel. D2, a high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel, is a knifemaker favorite and offers good edge retention and hardness, as well as being more corrosion resistant that other high-carbon steels. The CQC-4KXL D2 is a manual opener using either the thumb disk or the patented Emerson Wave Shaped Feature®.
Kershaw-Emerson Cqc-4Kxl D2
- Blade Length 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Blade Steel D2
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish, saten flats
- Blade Thickness 0.122 in. (3.1 mm)
- Closed Length 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Handle Material G10 front, 410 stainless steel back
- Handle Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish back
- Handle Thickness 0.46 in. (11.8 mm)
- Overall Length 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Weight 6.1 oz. (175 g)
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Celina, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items