For a combination of high-quality materials, intricate design elements, and practical usability, step into the Kershaw Endgame. After opening the knife with KVT ball bearings, take control of the 3.25-inch drop point blade and use its high-retention D2 tool steel. The handle is contoured for comfortable finger placement, and a deep-carry pocketclip is reversible for convenient carry. Unique design elements help the Endgame stand out, including a series of overlays. Some are made of glass filled nylon and others coated with bronze PVD. This creates an interesting, multi-layered appearance. Being jam-packed with features, the Endgame is the total package for any collection.
Kershaw 2095 Endgame Kvt Flipper Knife 3.25" D2 Stonewashed Drop Point
- Blade Length 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Material D2
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness 0.108 in. (2.75 mm)
- Closed Length 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Handle Material Stainless steel, glass-filled nylon inserts
- Handle Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Handle Thickness 0.41 in. (10.4 mm)
- Overall Length 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Celina, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items