- Blade Length: 3 5/8" &return&&newline&
- Overall Length: 8 1/2" &return&&newline&
- Steel: German 4116 Stainless &return&&newline&
- Weight:2.7 oz &return&&newline&
- Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm &return&&newline&
- Handle: 4 7/8" Long High Impact Polypropylene &return&&newline&
- Sheath: Cod-Ex™ Sheath &return&&newline&
Over the years our Pendleton Hunters have become enormously popular, and while we think they are reasonably priced, many have asked us for a more affordable Pendleton that will accommodate just about anyone's budget.
So we got together with Lloyd and designed a new knife we call the Pendleton Lite Hunter. In appearance it strongly resembles the rest of the family with a drop point blade, modest guard, hollowed bolster area and a flared butt to aid retention. The only major changes were the adoption of more affordable German 4116 Stainless Steel and the use of polypropylene instead of Kraton for the handle.
In our testing it got straight A's in the field as it is equally adept at field dressing and skinning, held a decent edge, was easy to sharpen, and proved to be tough as nails.
If you're looking for a very affordable hunting/utility knife that comes with a good, pouch-style sheath and delivers more than your money's worth in performance and value look no further than the Pendleton Lite.