- Overall Length: 22 inch &return&&newline&
- Hawk Length: 7 1/2 inch &return&&newline&
- Primary Edge: 3 inch &return&&newline&
- Steel: Drop Forged 1055 Carbon
Weight: 28 oz &return&&newline&
- Handle: American Hickory &return&&newline&
* Does NOT function as an actual smoking pipe
Do you prize the look and authentic lines of a traditional Pipe Hawk, but have little use for the hollow bowl and the strength-compromised, drilled-out wooden inchsmoking inch handle? Well here™s a Pipe Hawk without those disadvantageous features.
Precision forged from 1055 carbon steel, the Pipe Hawk offers a long, reasonably wide cutting edge and a solid, fully hardened hammer poll that™s turned and ribbed to mimic a hollow pipe bowl.
Fitted with a 19 inch hickory handle and weighing approximately 26 ounces it™s heavy enough to be brutally effective as a chopping tool and weapon plus its solid bowl will drive nails, spikes and stakes with the power of a framing hammer.